- Jan. 24: J.D. Flanagan and Pat Hemann
- Jan. 31: Royce Johns
- Feb. 7: Ducharme-Jones
- Feb. 14: The Drama Kings
- Feb. 21: Major Blues and the Mugshots
- Feb. 28: Brian “Taz” Grant
- March 7: Jodi Bodley and Dewey Cantrell
- March 14: Bryce Janey
- March 21: Matt Woods
- March 28: Dennis Kain
*All performers are subject to change, due
to COVID-19 and the safety of our guests.
For the safety of guests, admission to Botanical Blues will require advanced online registration. Each week will also have two time slots—12:30 p.m. (music starts at 1 p.m.) and 2:45 p.m. (music starts at 3 p.m.)—with limited capacity. No walk-ins will be accepted. Get tickets through the Garden’s website www.dmbotanicalgarden.com or over the phone by calling 515.323.6290.
Members: FREE, but advance registration is required; Nonmembers (all ages): $10 with advanced registration
Free Passes and Pineapple Program tokens will not be honored for Botanical Blues events.
Safety Protocols – We have implemented several new guidelines and procedures to help ensure the continued health of our guests, staff and volunteers. Guests must adhere to all safety protocols.
- The number of guests allowed in during each block will be capped to ensure appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Guests will be assigned seating through the conservatory. Groups should not exceed four (4) people.
- Face coverings are required at all times, excluding children under age 2. Guests will not be allowed entry without an adequate face covering.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and others not in your group.
- Do not visit the Garden if you are ill, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have received a positive test for COVID-19 in the last 14 days; if anyone in your household is ill, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have received a positive test for COVID-19 in the last 14 days; or if you have been in contact with anyone who is ill, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have received a positive test for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Trellis Café will be open for Botanical Blues from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- High touch surfaces throughout the Garden, including the restrooms, will be regularly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day to enhance hygiene and safety.
- We look forward to safely welcoming you to your Garden for Botanical Blues and thank you in advance for adhering to these procedures to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
Food and Beverage – Food and beverage will be available and ordered through Trellis staff. NOTE you will be served at your assigned seat and can only consume food and beverage while seated. You must wear a face covering when not drinking or eating even if you are seated.